Baltimore Multi-Family Property Management
Comprehensive answers to your management needs.
For multi-family property management in Carroll, Baltimore, and Howard counties, UTZ Property Management can be your best solution. Whether you have an apartment building, a duplex, a collection of townhomes and condos, or a multi-unit property, we can bring the experience and expertise you need to make that investment a success.
Contact us if you need help with multifamily management, townhouse management, apartment management, or anything you might need as an investor. We have worked with numerous investors who have multifamily properties, and we understand the special care and attention required when you have more than one tenant to juggle and have multiple maintenance priorities. We know that keeping your investment property’s financials organized and accurate is important to you and to your success.
- Marketing and advertising available units to reduce vacancy time and cost.
- Thorough tenant screening to place high quality renters.
- Lease signing, security deposit collection, and rent collection.
- Response to routine maintenance requests from tenants.
- Planning for preventative maintenance.
- Immediate availability for emergencies.
- Construction services for projects of any size and scope.
- Accurate and transparent financial reporting for your units.
- Procurement expertise when you’re ready to build your portfolio.
- Investment analysis and consulting on partnerships.
- Raising capital and managing distributions
At UTZ Property Management, you get an experienced and professional team of real estate agents who have your investment success in mind. We provide property management in Baltimore County, Carroll County, and Howard County for a diverse group of multifamily properties. We can help you with your mid-rise, your garden style apartment homes, or your mixed-use community. We can also help you find and acquire additional Investment properties.
We believe in providing resources for investors like you. While you spend time focusing on your own career, family obligations, passions, or even quest to acquire more rental properties, we can be your eyes and your ears on the properties you already own. Your team is made up of experts in every area, from tenant screening to marketing to accounting and investment advice. Leave the multifamily management to the experts.